Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nearly 13 Down

Alright. So when we last spoke, I told you that I was going to join Weight Watchers.
I did. Ta-dah! As you can see by the title of this blog, I've lost nearly 13lbs in three weeks. The first week I lost 8+ (the + means ounces, I am not trying to dig out the little book), 2nd week 2+, and last week 1+. I am not thrilled that the losing slowed down, but I am still losing and doing way better than before. At least with WW, I see a change each week.

I look forward to Saturdays so much now. Lately, all I have to look forward to is WW on Saturday. I'd love to take this conversation to LolaTuesday, but I can't even. I can tell you that the time is RIGHT for losing weight. It really is. My photo shoot is next month, and though I'm not looking forward to it, I'm looking forward to seeing the final product. I have no real need for boudoir pics. What am I supposed to do with them? LOL! I am going to hang them all over my room and kitchen for inspiration. Maybe I will be able to post the least scandalous on Facebook.

Alright, I have to go visit LolaTuesday. My Dear Readers are tired of my shit.

I love me for losing, I'm on my way,

4(40)0

No comments:

Post a Comment