Friday, December 17, 2010

Dum Dum Dum Dum!

Hello!

I am so excited about tomorrow's weigh-in. I really need to break this damn 190. It only took me a minute to break 203, a week actually...and now it is time to say ciao to 190 for good.

I've had this cold so I know that I've lost, simply because I don't have an appetite. I'm concerned because I just ate dinner and I don't want it sitting on me when I hit the scale.

Gone are the days when I could just pop a laxitive (oh you didn't know)so I really just have to hope that things work out. I just had one shrimp egg foo young patty and a half cup of brown rice. The meal was about 8pts. I'll give it 10pts, for the two pieces of roast pork that I stole from my son's plate.

I guess this is it. If you see a blog post tomorrow, it means that I beat 190...if not, look for me dangling off the GWB. Not really. Maybe....

It's been so long I don't remember my line.....

I love me for losing, I'm on my way....(?)

4(40)0

No comments:

Post a Comment