Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 20: What's heavier? My gut or this funk?

Hello.

So today's weigh-in was 200 again. I did not even want to weigh-in. I put up the No Joke today, I will work out tomorrow morning.

Today's eating:
chocolate cheerios
turkey and muenster on a spinach wrap
multigrain spaghetti, sauce and turkey sausage
two bites of the mac and cheese that I made the kids
wine, easily a goblet
seltzer

That is probably it. Its 9pm and I'm going to bed. I may have another glass of wine, but I doubt it.

I have so much on my mind. I am feeling like there is no one to talk to. This is a blog best for Lola Tuesday. I think I'll go over there now and just free blog....no proofreading, no spell check, just bang it out.

Then someone can teach me how to Dougie. Please don't.

lol.

Titanic is on, maybe it will clear this tear blockage.

I love me for losing, I'm on my way.

4(40)0

No comments:

Post a Comment