Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 22: Hustlin, Hustlin,

Hello:

Here I am, blogging to you, well, well, well...you are supposed to sing that. I'm singing it. It's midnight and I have to get to bed. Yesterday I went to a BBQ and I ate a whole lot.

It was funny because my plan was to eat just a little bit of everything. I did not plan to actually circulate the line more than once. That was my downfall. Its all good. It was the last BBQ of the season. Smooth sailing from here on in. The real ish is when I came home and decided that the day really went to hell.

The reason that line of thinking is bad is because you figure that you messed up, you might as well go hard. I went hard. I went hard at 10pm with an order of chicken wings and plaintains. I wasen't even that hungry. I just wanted it and had it.

Whew.

Today I got up and I decided (once again) to get my ass into gear. I had some leftover coffee from yesterday and that was my breakfast smoothie inspiration.

1 whole ripe banana
1/2 cup coffee
1 cup 2%milk
1/2 cup oatmeal

BAM! Shakepalooza.

I went to help my friend Goodness paint her apartment. I had three beers, two slices of pizza, one gin and tonic and two shots of I don't know what.

At home I had a wonton egg drop soup, just the way I like it: heavy on the spice and scallions.

Now I am drinking all this water, in hope of washing out all the BBQ crap from yesterday. My plan was to get on the No Joke tomorrow at 5am, but as I look at the time, I realize that that will only leave me less than 5hrs to sleep.

No Bueno.

I will get up at 6:30 and hit the No Joke when I get home.

Ugh...work tomorrow....yaaaa and ugh.....it was a great long weekend.


I love me for losing, I'm on my way.

4(40)0

No comments:

Post a Comment