Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 26: Can I really rattle off ALL that I ate?

Hello!

Sorry you think I forgot about you, I didn't. It has been a very hectic few days. Wednesday I went back to work, Thursday was our 3rd anniversary and today...well I'm here today, so stop yer bitchin!

Day 24: yogurt, toasted bagel flat, butternut squash soup, wheat thins, almonds, veggie egg foo young, rice, two dumplings, and wine.
Day 25: a turkey and pepper jack cheese wrap w/lettuce, tomatoes and mustard, seltzer, 1/2 grilled cheese, fries, fried pickles, beer and wineless wine.
Whew, Day 26: wheat thins and hummus, chicken-free hot wings in a spinach wrap, chicken burrito, black beans and rice, two sweet plantains, three fries, wine, and a margarita straight up, leave the rocks at the shore.

Its been an exciting three days. Let me tell you about the fried pickles. I don't want to pretend that I am the first person in the world to have fried pickles, when in fact, I too, saw the episode of Jersey Shore when Snookie had fried pickles. They changed her life. They did not change my life. They were ok, definitely interesting.

The following has little to do with 4(40)0, but it is about food. I had the fried pickles with My Lovely, it was our 3rd year anniversary and it made them great. Real love is when You + Lovely = A Great Time. That's all I'm saying. I could have had anything to eat, sometimes it's the company you keep.

I just came back from having Mexican with my best friend and I am tired. Tomorrow I will be home on my own, so food will be scarce. I always eat very little when its just me. My homie may be coming back tomorrow, which usually means wine.....

I'm tired! I passed Yoga For The People on St. Marks today. I didn't realize that they run on donations. There is a suggested donation of $10, but you drop it in a metal box. There isn't anyone there actually counting to make sure everyone drops in a $10. That is so zen-like!

I think I'm going to try hitting that place twice a week. I just need my unlimited year metrocard, NYC DOE can you heeeeeeaaaaarrrr meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

I love me for losing, I'm on my way,


4(40)0

No comments:

Post a Comment