Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 08: The Day Has Hardly Started

Hello!

This blog should be Day 07 since Day 08 is barely started. Maybe I will revisit later. I'm not sure. I am going to try to remember what I ate yesterday. Bear with me, vacation is working me over.

Two scrambled eggs, mangu, coffee, juice, cheese, black bean soup, veggie sandwich, green tea lemonade, cheese nachos with jalapenos, sour patch kids, flounder, cheesy broccoli, hunk of crusty bread, Tom Collins, two beers, a brownie, chips and a cookie.

See why writing it down is useful? I must be honest with you all. Yesterday I had the opportunity to blog. I just was not ok with sharing everything that I ate. That is terrible on both counts. Its terrible that I did, its terrible that I didn't want to share.

I apologize. Thank you for being here. Really, you inspire me. I guess I am blogging so early in the day to inspire the rest of the day. So far, I've had scrambled eggs, one slice of toast and coffee. I could be having my first beer of the day and I could be washing down a brownie with it. Truly, I don't feel like either. I wouldn't mind a Tom Collins though. Oh brother.

I really rather use all my calories on drinking. Food is so overrated. I will tell you this. My body was not happy with my behavior yesterday. I went to bed at 3am with an extreme stomachache. I deserved it. Now, now, relax...I am not heading into self flogging behavior, but it is what it is. You want to wash down brownies with beer and jalapeno cheese nachos with gin? Go For It!!

Enough. So we didn't jog today. We slept at a friend's home and we are not going to jog in the pouring rain in our pajamas. Sorry Florida. I know y'all would have appreciated the eye smorgasbord.

It's noon time and I am going to be aware. I hate when I am eating something and during the feast realize that I'm not even hungry. Its like watching the first hour of a Lifetime movie, just to realize that you saw it before. You will never get that hour back. I feel full right now and I can ride this feeling all day. The problem is, I will get bored. Right now, anyone can inquire what's for lunch and I will have 99 ideas and a diet ain't one.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL!

That my stomach shedding sweethearts is the laugh together part as promised.

Here is a little throwback dangerous thinking for you, since laughter is only effective if followed up by danger:

NOTHING TASTES BETTER THAN BEING THIN FEELS.

Whoa...think it, type it, think it, let it go.


I love me for losing, I'm on my way!

4(40)0

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY, your off days are fine - don't be so hard on yourself woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you should be so hard on yourself beautiful when vacationing we due tend to overindulged whether its in food or alcohol or in my case both. You know what you want and what needs to be done to get it. You are well on your way and remember you are in control love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it you can do it! It was a crazy thing to start this right before your vacay but you are doing aight considering. I totally agree abotu saving the calories for alochol, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls make me smile. If smiling burned calories, I'd be a waif. Thank you.....

    ReplyDelete